All funds raised through the Honor Ride series support Project Hero's veteran & first responder rehabilitation programs and local HUB locations. Project Hero recovery programs are available to wounded veterans and first responders and have proven results improving the mental and physical health and wellness of our healing heroes.
Because of Project Hero's incredible supporters, we have been able to to:
- Support tens of thousands veterans and first responders on their road to recovery
- Complete more than 1 million therapeutic rehabilitation cycling miles
- Operate 50+ Project Hero local HUB locations across the nation
- Build custom adaptive bikes so that even the most severely injured veterans can still ride
- Help more than 60% of Project Hero participants reduce or eliminate prescription drug use
- Continue to help veterans improve their ability to perform day-to-day activities, recovery more quickly from injuries, reduce pain and improve sleep
For more information about what specific fundraising amounts help us do, please visit our "Why Fundraise" page.