All funds raised through the Honor Ride series support Ride 2 Recovery's veteran rehabilitation program, known as Project HERO. Project HERO is available at no cost to wounded warriors and has proven results improving the mental and physical health and wellness of our healing heroes.
Because of Ride 2 Recovery's incredible supporters, in 2015 we were able to:
- Support more than 10,000 veterans on their road to recovery
- Complete thousands of therapeutic rehabilitation cycling miles
- Operate 60 Project HERO locations across the nation
- Build custom adaptive bikes so that even the most severely injured veterans can still ride
- Help more than 60% of Project HERO participants reduce or eliminate prescription drug use
- Continue to help veterans improve their ability to perform day-to-day activities, recovery more quickly from injuries, reduce pain and improve sleep
For more information about what specific fundraising amounts help us do, please visit our "Why Fundraise" page.